July 17, 2016 at 12:46 pm #2379
KatuKeymasterLaurels: ʆ 424
Itinerary for the Pact Up and Ready to Go event tonight (times in CST):
6:45 – Verdant Brink night phase begins (that’s 15 minutes before reset). Feel free to show up early to guarantee a space in the map or do participate in the daytime events.
7:30 – VB night ends, we move on to Auric Basin. There is a 15 minute window before the Challenges begin, which will give everyone a chance to get settled in, grab WPs or HPs, and get participation up. After the Octovine dies, we’ll have a long downtime. We’ll be heading directly to TD, but if you want to take a break or spend some more time in the first 2 maps, go for it.
9:25 – Preparing for the Chak Gerent fight begins. You’ll want to be in the map in the few minutes leading up to this, as they tend to fill, and fast. With luck, we’ll get the meta successfully completed! And if not, it’s not the end of the world. In the event that we do not win, we’ll be walking to Dragon’s Stand, for the people who don’t have the map open, yet.
There is another long break between TD and DS. If people want to go back and do another Octovine, or just take a break to do dailies and other things, this is a good time to do it.
10:30 – The final march on Mordremoth begins in Dragon’s Stand. You’ll want to be in squad and ready to go about 2 minutes before the :30 minute mark, so we can all move together to the same map instance. We’ll bring the fight to the dragon, and make it RUE THE DAY IT MESSED WITH OUR MATCHA STRAWBERRY FRAPPUCINOS!
– You do not have to have completed the maps. It helps, but we’ll do our best to get everyone, on foot, to where they need to be.
– You don’t have to know the fights. If you haven’t done a fight before, just ask and we’ll go over the mechanics etc.
– You probably want to be wearing non-zerker gear. You CAN survive in the jungle wearing zerker gear – but it’s easier if you have something a bit more survivable. If not gear, you can swap out traits. I’m also happy to help with this as much as possible.
– You probably DO want certain masteries. Gliding is basically required. Bouncing mushrooms are useful in VB. Nuhoch wallows useful in TD. And Poison Lore in DS. If you don’t have access to these, it’s not the end of the world, it will just limit what you can do. Let me know if you don’t have those things so I can help you find stuff you CAN do.
– If you need anything, just ask. A certain HP, a certain mastery point, a strongbox, a jumping puzzle, an achievement? Just say so and we’ll do our best to make sure we do it. :D
The forum ‘Guild Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.